[LI] Riva TNT2

Hi all,

I installed a Riva TNT2 video card on my PC and reinstalled RH 6.1 (don't ask
me why).  When installing, RH recognised my card as Riva TNT2 but the video
RAM was displayed as 4 MB whereas mine is 32.  Another problem is that in
Gnome, when i left click and drag the mouse on my desktop making a rectangular
selection area, many smaller rectangles appear inside it and are not removed
even when i refresh my desktop.

Thanks in advance,

Adityan