[LI] follow up charting a linux show

<>We Digitelnet, Inter Lan Technologies Micromaster. at Trivandrum are
<>planning a one day road show at Trivandrum in the Prestigious Kedaram
<>shopping center on 6 th of February 2000. Those in and aroud the city
<>present on this list please contact Jiju [447989], baiju [550513] and take
<>part in making the show a success.

we would like to have some volunteers supporting the show with demo of
* vmware (or freemvare)
* wine (msoffice, ie etc)

note -- due to restrictions in avalablity of telephone lines and (or) high
speed internet link, we are unable to provide direct internet at the show,
hence we are caching some important websites on to a local server.  the
tentative list of sites which will partially be loaded are (with out any
editing)
www.linux-india.org
www.penguincomputing.com
www.linuxnow.com
www.freshmeat.net
counter.li.org

any other suggestions and sites are welcome

the show as such is nonprofit, but the organisations have concealed
intentions of offering courses and plans to invite a book stall to operate
exclusive with books for linux, perl, apache, cgi etc.  also a showroom with
pendants (t shirts flashing linux logo) are planned.

we could get only an area of 350 sq feet rectangular shape (free). any one
interested in offering guidance etc may contact one of us