                                                     Rajiv

       From: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AT internet on
             01/02/2000 11:18 PM CST

       To:   linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AT internet@CCMAIL
       cc:    (bcc: Rajiv Gangadharan/IN/ALLTELCORP)

       Subject:  Re: (LI) "LRU list corrupted/ free list corrupted

        Hi

        Try checking your '/' partition. It might have some physical
       error or the
       drive may not be functioning under heavy load. Try getting
       different HDD,
       mount it as '/' and see if you get the same error.(Don't forget
       to install
       linux on new hdd'.)

        HTH

         Bye
          Shridhar

       On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, Rajiv Gangadharan wrote:

       >        I get the following errors with a kernel panic when
       ever I try
       >        heavy activity on my linux
       >        machine running 6.1 Redhat linux.
       >        LRU list corrupted