Re: [LI] "LRU list corrupted/ free list corrupted

 Hi

 Try checking your '/' partition. It might have some physical error or the
drive may not be functioning under heavy load. Try getting different HDD,
mount it as '/' and see if you get the same error.(Don't forget to install
linux on new hdd'.)

 HTH

  Bye
   Shridhar