RE: [LI] C in Linux

Hello,

>Can someone suggest a comphresive resource for C
>programming in Linux.  Something that would
>cover everything from network programming to
>graphics programming.  Ofcourse such a resource
>would be not complete but would be useful to me.

hmm...

I dont think such a source is present in one place where
you can get everything from C to Unix Kernel Programming to
System programming to Graphics programming you'll have to look for
it in the University Sites and their course notes......

Try http://graphics.cs.ucdavis.edu they have some good course notes
on graphics