Re: [LI] Problems in recompiling kernel

Hi Ritesh,

Nice to hear that you were successful in configuring you
SiS6215 card. I just wanted to know what resolution are
you getting.

I also want to recompile the kernel since I have heard that the kernel given
along with distributions is for 386 machines which do not make full
use of out Pentium processors. Never tried recompiling the kernel.

I think kernel sources are available on PCQ CD. Where you got the kernel
sources ?

Regards

Rajesh

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://geocities.com/rfowkar/      Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
Les Brown