RE: [LI] 3D accelerator Video cards with OpenGL support?

But there is a very big performance difference between XFree86 and Accel X
from Xi Graphics
I am using Accel X 5 and it way to fast thant latest XFree86

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999, you wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Dec 1999, Sathya Rangaswamy wrote:
>
> > The Xserver from xfree386 is not accelerated. you can buy one for $
> > though from MetroX
  Oy! That is not at all true! Most Xfree86 servers offer accelerated mode.
> In fact, every one of my machines runs in XAA mode - no matter whether I
> use a lowly Cirrus Logic or a Matrox Millenium G200!
My apologies I got mixed up with AGP and MMX
Thanks
sathya