Re: [LI] OFF-TOPIC (< Rs. 10,000 CD-Writers?) [Further rant]

 Hi

 I don't think that was off topic. It is still concerned with linux.
Every issue on hardware might be of interest of anybody who is interested
in linux. Because he/she might have to face that hardware or similar
problem while using/installing/maintaining linux on it. I don't have a Sis
card and my X is working fine but still I read all mails on Sis cards
because I should know it. That's all about it.

 Sorry for wasting list bandwidth.

 Bye
  Shridhar