Re: [LI] HP 670c Deskjet - Not printing at all

Hi There,
Could you please tell me what you mean by
'set LF<->CR-LF in the filter` . where is this filter ??
and where do i change this setting ??
Can you please elaborate and share with what you did to achieve this!
I am trying priting using samba printer !!
I am able to print ps file fine but when it comes to text files ;-(
TIA
     Khader

Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.1 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.34
# 91-80-5262355                Extn:2527

Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/28/99 09:24:18 PM

Hell, it appears I did ~not~ RTFM enough :-)  My printer is up and
running.  All I had to do was to set LF<->CR-LF in the filter and it
printed like a charm :-)