Re: [LI] SuSE LINUX

--S.K. Singh--

On Mon, 27 Dec 1999, jatin wrote:
>  hi guys..,
>            has anyone worked with suse 6.1 ??
>            is it better than redhat 6.1??
>
>                                                        jatin

Hi,
	I think the question of one distribution being better than others
appers in most mailing list even in Linux world list maintained by rutgers
University. It was fisrt Redhat V/S Slackware and now V/S..........others.

	The conclusin which had a genereal concus was.

1. If you are happy with one distribution you need not to change the
distribution.

2. For learners and Unix users Slackware or Debian was recomended.

3. For Novices and those who love windows or Open_windows Redhat is
supposed to be best.

5. Finaly if you have got one Linux system runung try to stick with it
unless you have a valid reason to shift.

I am using Slackware and Redhat. I love Slackwere than Redhat...........

--S.K. Singh
--Senior Scientist