Re: [LI] To run X

Hi there,
I had a 486 with 16MB Ram, 540MB HDD running RH 5.2 on it !
With just fvwm95 as my window manager. I even used slackware on that ( the
one PCQ had
remember !! )
HTH
     Khader

P.S: BTW why do you want X ???

Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.1 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.34
# 91-80-5262355                Extn:2527

"T.R. Seshan" <trseshan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/28/99 11:31:34 am

My system is an i486 system with 8mb RAM, 630MB(Can you believe it!) and
Trident vga card with RH 5.2

My question is ,is it possible for me to run X  with the current config.
or is it possible for it to be run (X) if I upgrade it to 16MB RAM.