Re: [LI] Alternative for Network boot disk

hi joseph,
Well i installed SuSE linux over the network ..
I created the boot and root disks as needed and there was this file called modules having all the network modules for a variety of network cards ..
After the machine booted using the boot disk .. i selected a network install(NFS) from the menu and loaded the modules for the network card .. Things were pretty cool after that ..
I think u can also try a similar approach ..
Bye
Anand Raman

Saturday owner-linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said