Re: [LI] freshmeat seeks part-time associate in India

Archan:

You seem so involved with Linux that it looks like you have forgotten to
read plain simple English.... Rob *specifically* mentioned in the email to
send your responses to his slashdot.org address ;-)

Think about it... your reply is unlikely to ever reach Rob, since I doubt
that he is a member of Linux-India... (that mail was more likely to have
been sent to the list after Thaths "OK"ed it....)

--Indra.

On Mon, 27 Dec 1999, Archan Paul wrote:

> I am interested to join freshmeat.net as part-time associate. I am a Linux
> developer and user for 2yrs. Currently I am employed as a Software Engineer
> at Lateral Software Technology (Linux Lab), Chennai, India.
<snipped>