[LI] TFTP problem for Diskless Clients

I am trying to follow the PCQ article for creating diskless nodes . My
machine is booting properly from a boot floppy which I have created , the
network card is also detected properly and the DHCP server on my linux
machine also assigns the node a proper IP Address , so far so good , In my
dhcp conf file , I have give the image file as  miranda.boot .
The node tries to retreive the file , but the tftp server keeps failing .
and the following error message gets repeated

Dec 27 14:01:04 andromeda tftpd[26109]: tftpd: trying to get file:
miranda.boot
Dec 27 14:01:04 andromeda tftpd[26109]: tftpd: serving file from /tftpboot
Dec 27 14:01:46 andromeda inetd[25536]: tftp/udp server failing (looping),
service terminated

Does anybody have any clue as to what this might be ??? And what the
solution might be ?? Also the article says that u need a bootp server ,
but when the node boots it looks for a DHCP server and not a bootp server.
I have setup a DHCP server and the node gets the server ip address , GW
address correctly thou .

Tips , pointers , URL's would definately help .

Regards
--
Salil