[LI] MySQL

Hello Everybody,
    I am using MySqlManager for connecting to MySQL
Server. I have an user account at US Based server.
when i access that mysql Server using telnet i get the
access to server but when i trie to access that server
with any win95 client MySqlManager it gives me error

Access denied for user anil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
using password YES.

pls help me it is not possible for me access that
server using telnet all the time i want it to access
using MySqlManager on Windows 95 client.

Anil