[LI] NIC 3COM 3c905B-TX

Hi,

I have the NIC card 3c905B-TX from 3COM (as reported by
WindowsNT). I am not able to detect this or use it in linux with
kernel v2.2.13. However if I use the kernel v2.2.5-15 (default
with RH6.0) and the binary driver downloaded from 3COM site,
it works. Has anybody else got this card working in any later
version of Kernel? Please let me know.

I have already checked the archives for this and could not find any.

Regards,
Biju.