Re: [LI] Keyboard and mouse problems please help

Do me a favor Ashok

just start kudzu
do #locate kudzu if you don't know where it is
As far as I know it pretty well detects a mouse.
If this  does not work we'll see something different
to make it work. See to it that you do not deselect
the option in Kudzu menu wherein it stops probing
for new devices attached to the system

You can start gpm at startup using linuxconf

I am not sure whether it was a typo and you
meant "chose" or "choose"

Sorry List for not quoting the previous thread

regards
Aditya