[LI] mtvp & -df option

Hi friends,

During the past discussions on mtvp some people had suggested to use -df with
mtvp to get a full screen display.

But on my system when I type mtvp -help I could not find any -f option for
full screen. If I try the command mtvp -df then I get the following error :

[3533,1024] mtvp: fatal: cannot close pipe: Bad file descriptor (errno=9)

Is this because of some version difference ?
The MTVP version on my system is Version 1.0.9.2.

Those who are getting full screen display with mtvp can help me please.
Right now I have to boot through windows(which I don't want) to view
VCD'S, since I don't get full screen in Linux.

My video card is SiS6215 and I am running X at 1024x768 resolution @ 16bpp.

Thanks in advance.

--  Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://geocities.com/rfowkar/linux.html

Web Site : http://geocities.com/rfowkar/      Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my
life there."     -Charles F. Kettering