[LI] Off Topic: Politically Correct Christmas Greetings for Linux Users

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, and on behalf
ofmyself only, my best wishes for an environmentally aware, socially
responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of
the
summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions
of
the religious faith of your choice, or secular practices of your choice,

with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of
others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions
at
all. Have a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically
uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted
calendar
year 2000, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of
other
cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country
great
(not to imply that our country is necessarily greater than any other
nation
or that nationalism is necessarily a valid concept in regard to holiday
practices), without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical
ability, religious faith, or choice of computer platform of the wishee.
>(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms.  This
greeting
is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable
with no
alteration to the original greeting.  It implies no promise by the
wisher to
actually implement any of the wishes for himself or for others, and is
void
where wishing may be prohibited by law. It is revocable at the sole
discretion of the wisher.  This wish is warranted to perform as expected

within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year,
or
until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes
first.
Such warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a
new
wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)