[LI] Hi

Hi,

It was a great time being in this list which escalated my interests in
Linux, and you all have taught me manythings which would have never been
so easy otherwise. I'm really thankful to each one of you in the list for
your invaluable suggestions and replies. For some reasons i have to
temporarily unsubscribe the list and hope to join you back at the
earliest.

sudheer