[LI] Internet Problem

I have a linux Proxy server connected to
internet(ISDN) in my internet surfing centre. I have
two accounts - Mantra ISDN, VSNL ISDN. I am using PPP
and squid.

      Now my Mantra ISDN is very slow (like normal
PSTN  account) compared to VSNL ISDN which I get a
very good speed. After connecting to Mantra ISDN when
I ping to 202.56.250.5, the packet return at around
70ms. When I ping to www.yahoo.com the packet return
at around 4000ms as compared to vsnl ISDN which return
the packet at 700ms.

    Is there anything I need to configure????

My resolv.conf file is

  search linux
  nameserver 192.168.1.1
  nameserver 202.56.250.5