Re: [LI] Keyboard and mouse problems please help

thank you very much guys i finally managed to solve
the problem. the problem is the key board which was
not compatable. some of the user groups in U.S had
suggested to replace the keyboard with a regular one
and srart the GPM service bingo! the problem is no
longer there.

 i still have a long way to go please help me in
solving these problems

1.i have a Ripple type audo device i have to configure
that can u please tell me how

2. i have a rockwell HFC 56K datafax modem i want to
know how to configure this too.
please advise me on how to proceed on this
thank you
Ashok