Re: [LI] [Offline]SETI update, interesting facts

Hi Aditya,

I'd given detailed descriptions of SETI@Home and instructions on how
to install and run it in my previous message abbout SETI@Home.  Have a
look at the list archive.  Give me a shout if you can't find it and
I'll dig into my personal archives and resend it (when my drive
overcomes my innate laziness, which is rare :-)

BTW, I'm on RH 6.1.

Regards,

-- Raju