Re: [LI] SETI update, interesting facts

Hi Amit,

If you own the proxy then you can setup an anonymous proxy in the
server that SETI@Home can use and which only allows connections to the
SETI@Home site.

If you don't own it, setup another proxy on your system using Squid or
Apache which SETI@Home can use and which in turn authenticates and
goes through the MS Proxy.  I must admit that I don't really know
whether this can be done or not, but it's worth a try.  Post here if
you succeed!

Regards,

-- Raju