[LI] Help me to choose programming in linux

Hi Friends,

I am an X base programmer(Foxpro) and now doing development under Integra RDBMS.
I want to learn programming in linux. I have learnt basics of C as well as
advanced things like pointers etc. during my learning days.

Considering lot of options in linux ( Perl, PHP3, JAVA, C, TCL/TK etc. ).
I want your help. I am confused. Which programming/scripting language should I
learn first considering my background in programming.

Waiting for your answers.

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://geocities.com/rfowkar/linux.html

Web Site : http://geocities.com/rfowkar/      Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my
life there."     -Charles F. Kettering