[LI] Home directory not exporting

Hi,
I am exporting a lot of directories from the file server here. But I'm not
able
to export my /home directory. If a NFS client tries to mount the home
directory, an error message -"Mount failed, reason given by server:
Permission denied"!
My /etc/exports has the following entry for exporting my home directory:
"/home    (rw)"
The purpose of my exporting the home directories is to have roaming home
directories across my linux machines

Can anybody help me out
Regards,
Sam