Re: [LI] Linux Project...

| Dear Friends,
|
| I would like to do project work on LINUX as an regular activity for a
final
| year degree student. May I know any Good Book on Linux (prefer RHL 6.0).
| If anybody of u gone for such before me, kindly help me deciding what
topics I
| should cover, Docs and presentation tips.
|
| Thanks in advance
| --

Hi ,
I have two recommendations
1. Red Hat Linux 6.1 Unleashed
2. Mastering RH 6.1
    Another thing location of documentation is http://sunsite.iisc.ernet.in
the documents tips etc etc which you will find here will not be available in
any book. It also has online docs from the "Unleashed book"

Hope that helps. If you have a problem researching into something
put it on the list. We may not do all the work (after all I get only an hr a
day on  Linux)
but will definitely try to help. I think college is a good way to
familiarize
and make people comfortable with Linux.

:)

regards