[LI] <RAW IP programming>

Hi, friends:
I am doing the one-way delay research. In my research I am planning to use
RAW socket to collect timestamps. The object is:
	1. set the timestamp(t0) in the sender,
	2. when receiver received the probe packet, record the timing
	   (timestamp t1) and then send it back (timestamp t2).
	3. When the sender received the reply from receiver, it also
	   records the timing (timestamp t3).

	4. From t0 -- t3, I am able to estimate one-way delay.

The problem is that I don't have any experience on RAW socket programming.
Can anybody tell me how to do the RAW socket programming? Any books,
pointers or whatever are apprciated.

Thanks in advance,

David