[LI] galway html editor on PCQ Dec. 99 issue

Hi,

Has anybody successfully installed and run the galway HTML editor from PCQ Dec.
CD. In the documentation it says that guile-gtk > 0.17 is required and when I
try to run galway.scm it gives error

exec: guile-gtk: not found

I searched through all the CD's, but could not find the above RPM. Is it
available on any of the CD (by chance I might have missed out). If it is not
available then PCQ should have given galway along with guile-gtk on this CD.

Can anybody give me a pointer on where will I get guile-gtk ?

Hoping that PCQ will put GUS sound patches on next months CD.

Thanks in advance.

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?

Web Site : http://geocities.com/rfowkar/
   Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my
life there."
-Charles F. Kettering