Re: [LI] How To Block mails

hi Dude,
But it wasn't I who asked the block mail question.
And it seems you were not on the list all these days ! ;-)
How do you think I installed potato then ?? ;-)
And of course I already have the latest kernel with
the agpmodule installed ;-)
Regards
     Khader

Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.1 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.34
# 91-80-5262355                Extn:2527

Raghavendra Bhat <ragu@xxxxxxxx> on 12/22/99 05:42:43 PM

Install 'potato' by creating the boot and root disks.
Get the drivers.tgz and base2_2.tgz and install from HDD.
Everything is inside /dists/potato/main/disks-i386/current/
of the FTP server tree.  Really the edge stuff.  Try out
kernel v2.3.34 and test the agpgart stuff.