Re: [LI] mount by a user

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, shyamala wrote:

> please don't send any e-mail for this address please
I dont feel anything wrong in sending such sort of questions on this list.
I dont think that the list should only discuss things like configuring
modem,your sis card etc. etc.
It is definitely much better than discussing people. ( vijaymukhi is this
he is that .)
Many of the people in this list would be unix programmers & system
administrators who should discuss such questions. The general users do
feel that catching hold of the sys ad. to get a small file copied to their
floppies is a lot of trouble.

Any comments by the list admistrators?