[LI] printtool

Hi Folks,
I finally got the printer to work using samba.

But, now when it prints, it just prints something like

if this is all you see, try enabling `LF->CR/LF' translation in
printtool....

Can anybody tell me where I need to change this option ??
And since I am using smbprint, I cannot choose a different filter here ??
TIA
     Khader