Re: [LI] trivia:get error messages into a file?

| You can give up. I did. What it does is this..
| You give a halt. System heads for a halt. While
| shutting off md services [or something like this towrads the end,
| I am sounding like someone very faliliar I know] something
| goes awry and it requires another ctrl-alt-del command.
| After which, the system reboots properly.

Hi Rohit,
    Just a guess ! Do you have and ATX box if you do then setting up
power down mode is okay, otherwise I think that is what is causing
this problem. Why I say this is that if the system reboots properly after
ctrl-alt-del and does not run fsck.

regards
Aditya