[LI] Prob:Peculiar problem of Inconsistency

Hi Everyone!
I've got a peculiar problem on hands.
I can easily configure the XWindow using
XF86Setup utility for :
RHL 6.1- pcq nov99
SIS 6215c (not AGAIN ???)
2 MB VRAM
ADLIB Sound Card
CYRIX M2 233 MHZ.
Now,the problem is that after some number
of logins,I get a white-all screen when I
want to run the X-server with absolutely
no fonts visible.This happens at a random
rate.When I run XF86Setup again,the problem
is solved,only to repeat the cycle.My friend
has the same problem.
--------------
For your info,I've been running RHL since
5.2 release with absolutely no problems with
the XWindow configuration.And it's on the
same machine.I've noticed this problem
since about a fortnight & tried a lot of
things,including appending the lines:
Option    "no_bitblt"
Option    "no_accel"
in the XF86Config file.
Any idea??? Anything todo with the fonts???
Sridhar Machani
5th SEM
COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING SCIENCE @ UVCE
BANGALORE-560001