[LI] S3-X server Configuration

Hello friends,
Seeing your problems with S3 cards, let me tell you how I was able to
configure my card.

I have S3 trio-64V2/Dx 2MB VRAM(PCI).
The ironical part with this type of cards is yet they are not
configurable with S3 Server(According to my experiences) although they
are listed in the VGA card listed, and are autoprobed too.

The best way is - to run  SVGA Server which works fine and gives you upto 16 bpp of
depth at  1024x768 video resolution.

You may go by the way of XF86Setup or else manually putting the soft
liks. The former one is just simple.

As such, i don't know how AGP card works under this configuration;
any way try out to your satisfaction.

Hope you get it right..

--
Best regards,