Re: [LI] Made a mistake about the card details

Somik:

You can check with xfree86.org using the version of X you have installed
and your VGA card's model number to see if your card is supported under
Xfree86. Alternatively you may try looking for commercial, non-free
drivers which may be available on the Net...

Just a suggestion....

--Indra.