Re: [LI] Are AIM clones available ?

I tried GAIM
And surprisingly the same login+password works with Windows clients and
does not work with GAIM
I asked the server to send me the password again assuming I am a fool to
forget it. Password was confirmed to be correct.
GAIM wont let me get inside.
Or is it the AOL side?
/me asking the authors of GAIM about this