[LI] Info on LDAP

You can use LDAP to replace just about any textual database in /etc,
including passwd, group and shadow.  The simplest way of doing this is
to use the supplied Perl scripts (after editing migrate_common.ph) for
migrating Unix services to LDAP.  Find them in:

	/usr/share/openldap/migration

Use these, restart LDAP and point PAM to use LDAP for user
authentication in /etc/nsswitch.conf.

Regards,

-- Raju