[LI] strange behaviour of lilo and nt loader

Hi,
In my office PC, I installed Win NT workstation 4.0. Latter on I have
installed RedHat Linux 6.0. Both
works fine. Strange thing is that I have installed Lilo on MBR (without
knowing the danger!!!). I have
single hard disk, where NT is on /dev/hda1 (and it is active) and Linux is
in logical partition. Moreover
initially NT partition was FAT but some days ago I converted it to NTFS. In
lots of document I have read
that Lilo can not reside on MBR when Win NT is also installed in PC. Can
anyone explain how my Lilo
and NT is working properly?? Is their any potential danger?

Regards,

Suman