[no subject]

O most kind List Admin,	// hoping to score some brownie pts!
// and get taken seriously!

Since there has been no word on the mildest of chances of a zipped version
of the LI digests - I wonder what happened. Is it that apart from me, no one
else would appreciate their mailbox being filled with 50KB as opposed to the
200KB that it now? Speak up the rest of the universe...

In addition, there has been talk on removing the default three lines that
get attached to each mail. Apart from a whole separate discussion on whether
those 3 lines could get replaced by a single line or whatever - is there a
mechanism for removing them from the digests? Needless waste of bandwidth is
what I say...

If anyone asks me to post this on LIG, I shall SHOUT. This is a technical
discussion <!> on a technical problem <!!>. We are talking about removing
lines from a digest etc etc <heh, heh>. Anyone not in favour, please
subscribe to LIG and flame me there <;-))> esp since I'm not on LIG!

ReSourcefully,

    Gandalf Mithrandir   /* Mobilis in mobile  */  Final Year CS&E, UVCE, Blr
/*   Any Sufficiently Advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linux   */
// Do not meddle with SysAds for they are quick to anger and subtle in their ways //