[LI] timidity++ help

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for the help.

I have downloaded the latest timidity++ sources from
http://www.goice.co.jp/member/mo/timidity/

I have compiled the sources sucessfully using the following normal steps :
./configure
make
make install ( logged in as root )

But now if I try to run timidity++ I get the following error :

[rajesh@rajesh] /mnt/funstuff/Funstuff/Music/Midis/cool$ timidity careless.mid
/usr/local/share/timidity/timidity.cfg: No such file or directory
timidity: Can't read any configuration file.
Please check /usr/local/share/timidity/timidity.cfg

There is no directory /usr/local/share/timidity and file timidity.cfg.

What should be the contents of this file ?. When I do make install this file
should have been created. But it's missing. Can you mail me your timidity.cfg
file.

Still eagarly waiting to hear midi sound on my  linux box having
Creative Ensonique PCI sound card.

Thanks in advance.

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)