Re: [LI] Regarding SAMBA server

Hi,
Off lately i have notice that there has been discussion about SAMBA.
And what i understand of it, it makes a LINUX machine visible on Network
Neighbourhood.

I want my machine to share resources on the Network which 95 and NT machines.

Can somebody send my his/her cmf.conf .... which will make me understand the
samba much more better.

The following is the description of my configuration when i was using Win 95.

WINS : enabled
WINS Server : x.y.z.w

Tell me how to incorporate the above information in Linux.

Aruneesh