[LI] KDE Crashes ..

Hi all,

Did anybody notice that the KDE file manager crashes when it
tries to open HTMLs with unsupported fonts ? I don't know if it is
happening only on my m/c or is a generic problem. Whenever it
tries to open a HTML with some specific font, KDE dumps a core
and nothing works (except logout from X ;-)), and when you start
again, all works fine. Netscape on the other hand, can happily
open these files. The errors which is shown on console ranges
from 'KDE is already running', 'Socket Error' etc. etc.

Suvendra