Re: [LI] RE: Intel 810 - Motherboard and (continuing) X woes...

Hello Shanker,

I give up man! I tried all that I could think of but couldn't
make the damn thing start at more than 320x230. I followed the Intel
instructions very carefully.

What "hacking" did you have to do to get X working on your m/c?

How long before they release the next version of X for 810?
:(

Anyone else with an Intel i810 motherboard out there?

Ashwin.