Re: [LI] Procmail problem

The ^TO defines a lot more headers than one can imagine and includes all the favorite once which will definilty have the mailing list address .. This is almost fail safe . I have been using procamil for about a week now and it effortlessly filters mail into the various folders and that too without a single fail so far

See man procmailrc for what ^TO stands for

       If the regular expression contains `^TO' it will  be  sub
       stituted by `(^((Original-)?(Resent-)?(To|Cc|Bcc)|(X- Envelope|Apparently(-Resent)?)-To):(.*[^a-zA-Z])?)'
       which should catch all destination specifications containing a
       specific word.

Ask not for whom the telephone bell tolls ... if thou art in the
bathtub, it tolls for thee.

Today owner-linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said