Re: [LI] How to unistall gnome??

 Hi

  Use kpackage to find and uninstall packages. You can find it in
utilities menu of KDE.  Another option is to use gnorpm. But that itself
is a part of GNOME package.

Both of these will work if you run them from a xterm.

  Or if you want to do it manually, use rpm. man rpm will give you enough
information.

Hope this helps.

 Bye
  Shridhar