Re: [LI] Modem problems.Unable to connect to the net

 Hi

 Obviously check for any configuration errors. I hope you have set your
kppp as per Atul's instruction in March 1999 PCQ issue(If I remember the
issue correctly)
 If that is the case then one simple solution is to make sure that the
receiver of phone attached, is placed properly. Lift it once and keep it
neatly. I too ocasionally get such error but easy to get rid of them.

 If you get the error consistantly, please check your configuration.

 Hope this helps.

 Bye
  Shridhar