[LI] MySQL

Hello Everybody,
  I installed MySQL on linux computer and given
computer as is address of 192.168.1.10 and i have
other computer running Windows 98 with IP address as
192.168.1.7 . when i trie to access MySQL Server with
Any Windows based Mysql client(including winmyadmin)
it gives me error. it gives me security error but when
i run mysql client from the linux computer with the
same user name & Password it works fine.

pls anyone help me for problem.

Anil