From: "S. Krishnan" <skrishnan@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LI] Linux on hard disks of > 4GB

Is there any one who experienced problems while instaling Linun Red Hat
6.1 on a hard disk of size greater than 2 MB, say a 4 MB hard disk.

I am running RH 5.2 without incident on a 4.3 GB HDD since the last 3
months.

Every time i try to install Linux on a 4 MB hard disk, the installation
crashes.

I need help on this.

S. Krishnan