[LI] fsdext2 - tool for mounting linux partition under win

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Joy Sarkar wrote:

Joy> I think I heard someone asking about mounting Linux partitions in
Joy> DOS/Win 95. I just chanced upon a collection of "fsdext2" was
Joy> provided in the April 99 PCQ CD. the zip is also small(65 kb.) Tell
Joy> me if you want it to be sent as an attachment to you...

  Yes. I want it. Actually , I would mucho love to wget it off geocities
or someplace. If you could upload it somewhere - helps future generation
of people who might want it too - it would be *really* awesome ... but if
thats difficult , go ahead and email ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
file and I'll upload it someplace.

  TIA

- Ravi.